On this page
Tobacco Control Seminars/Webinars
The Health Promotion Agency facilitates regional seminars and webinars to provide an opportunity for the smokefree sector to hear about new projects, national directions, and ongoing developments in tobacco control. These seminars are open to anyone contributing to the Smokefree 2025 goal.
Registrations are now open for HPA's 2017 tobacco control seminar series. Please click on the locations below to be directed through to the separate registration forms.
The draft programme for Palmerston North can be accessed here.
The seminar programme is currently in development, but please see below for information about is what is being planned. The seminar will run from 9am to 3.30pm.
Updates from the Ministry of Health and the Health Promotion Agency
- Hot topics in research with ASPIRE
- Christchurch’s Fresh Air Project
- Best use of incentives in stop smoking programmes – Hayden McRobbie
- Insights from HPA marketing team around messaging to young adults
- Case studies from local/regional initiatives.